The variety of overnight accomodation in Eltville ranges from friendly family-run guesthouses and apartments to comfortable four-star-hotels.
- Book online here (hotel reservation system for Eltville)
- Click here for the hotel reservation service for the entire Rheingau region
- Click here for information on our camping sites (German language)
Tourist Tax / Eltville Guest Card
Eltville is an officially certified tourist destination. For this reason overnight guests (age 18 and up) will be charged a tourist tax of 2 Euro per per person and night when checking-in at the accomodation. Upon arrival your host will hand you the Guest Card which entitles you to the following discounts during your stay:
- Free admission to the tower of the Electoral Castle (Burgstraße 1)
- Free admission to the weekly guided Old Town walking tour (German language, every Saturday from April-October, meeting point Electoral Castle, Burgstraße 1)
- Reduced entrance free at the public outdoor pool; 2.50 Euro instead of 4 Euro (Erbacher Straße 22, Phone +49 123 81276)
- Reduced entrance fee at Eberbach Monastery; 8 Euro instead of 11 Euro during regular visits / 11 Euro instead of 14 Euro during special exhibitions (Kloster Eberbach Straße, near Hattenheim, Phone +49 6723 9178-115, www.kloster-eberbach.de)
- Free "MMchen" (small bottle of sparkling wine at the Ludwig von Kapff Weinlager, Matheus-Müller-Platz 1, Phone +49 6123 606 606, www.ludwig-von-kapff.de)
- Free delivery of wine at a number of winerys (when ordering 12 bottles and more, delivery within Germany). Click here for the list of participating winerys.
For further information please contact the Tourist-Information (see address field to the right). We wish you a pleasant and memorable stay in Eltville.
(All information as of November 2022; subject to change).
The tourist tax helps to finance the tourist infrastructure in Eltville as well as to create new and maintain existing attractive amenities for our guests, such as:
- Maintenance of the car-free Rhine River walking promenade for pedestrians
- Free admission to the Rose Garden at the Electoral Castle
- Maintenance of recreational facilities, parks, hiking and bicyling trails as well as the public outdoor pool
- Production of free information material and brochures
- Maintenance of public toilets
Meetings & Events
Many locations, hotels and wineries offer rooms for private events and business seminars.
Find out more by clicking on the following links for each location:
- Kurfürstliche Burg Eltville (German Language)
- Das Spritzenhaus in the historical city center of Eltville
- Parkhotel Sonnenberg in Eltville East
- Weingut Koegler in the historical city center
- Hotel Frankenbach close to the Kurfürstliche Burg
- Weingut Kloster Eberbach in the midst of vineyards with a modern wine cellar and the 900-year-old Kloster Eberbach
- Weingut und Gutshotel Baron Knyphausen in Erbach
- Weingut Lamm-Jung in Erbach
- Residenz Weingut Schloss Reinhartshausen in Erbach
- Hotel Tillmanns in Erbach
- Julias Gutshotel in Erbach
- Weingut Balthasar Ress in Hattenheim
- Gutsausschank Rauenthaler Berg im Weingut Werner in Rauenthal